Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Bells...

Joe and I got married last week in St. Simons Island, GA. It was a super relaxing trip/honeymoon.
My sister and her husband were the only people there with us. We were actually planning to be alone. It was GREAT to have them there!
Brooke gave me an envelope to open on our way Wednesday. This is what it said.

Here are a few pictures from our photographer (Luke Smith with Lone Pine Photography). He was great! We really enjoyed him!


Carla Pryor- our wedding planner







2 comments:

Linnéa i Colorado said...

weeeeiiii!!! post them ALL!!! I am so happy for you both, so nice that you sister and hubby was there with y'all.

Kassady said...

Love it! I'm so happy for you and joe. You were such a beautiful bride and I absolutely love the picture of him carrying you!