Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ordered Reese's bedding

I FINALLY ordered Reese's bedding last night. Here is a picture from the website. I love the watermelon and green colors. Joe and I haven't 100% decided on whether to paint her room or not. I am leaning towards doing an accent wall in the same color as the picture and the other walls much much lighter.


Joe's friend (Brian Benfield) gave Reese these two cute things when he visited with the guys a couple of weekends ago.



I exercised last night and tonight.

Monday
Bikram Hot Yoga
90 minutes


Tuesday (Ignite)
For Time:
800 Meter Run
10 SDHP 35#
10 K2E (modified w/ knee ups)
650 Meter Run
15 SDHP 35#
15 K2E (modified on floor)
400 Meter Run


Time=19:30 (I only did partial of the actual WOD) 
I don't think Reese wanted me to do any ab work tonight!! 


I have been wearing loose t-shirts to work out in and finally got brave enough to sport the fitted tank top tonight!
22 weeks & 6 days
It has been so awesome to feel Reese move each day. I hope that Joe will be able to feel her soon. She doesn't seem to move when he puts his hand on my belly.

Oh, the decision on a middle name.....

ReeseJackson



2 comments:

Linnéa i Colorado said...

Oh love the bedding!! And love you, you look gorgeous and you work so hard! I am prouuuud!

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

Thanks, Linnea!!!