I now read a lot in the pregnancy e-mails or books about women's concerns with others touching your belly. I have been really surprised because I totally feel fine with other people wanting to touch my (now pregnant looking) belly. I almost feel like it's people's way of saying "Good Luck in there Reese". Now I haven't had the circumstance where a COMPLETE stranger has attempted this.... I'll let you know how that goes!
 |
| 23 weeks & 2 days |
I got a great workout in and have had a lot of energy today. Honey went with me to CFB to watch me do Boot Camp today but instead she watched me do the WOD. Check out our picture afterwards!
Friday (CrossFit Birmingham)Perform in *any* order for time:
40 Double unders
40 Hang power snatches, 95#/65#
20 Weighted dead hang pull-ups, 20#/No weight
40 Burpees
500 Meter Row, Men: Sub 1:38, Women: Sub 2:00
40 Box jumps
20 No Kip Handstand push-ups
Time= 21:38 (30# SN, Band Pull-ups, No push up Burpees, Step Ups, Push ups on knees)
I crack up looking at my earlier belly pictures when I really thought that I had a belly! I figure I'll be saying the same thing about today's picture in about 2 months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment