I worked out a total of 3 days at the gym this week. I listed Monday's workout in an earlier post.
Tuesday (at CrossFit Birmingham)
Rowed 1,000 M (while others were doing Max lifts)
Metcon:
21-15-9
Froggers
Hand Release Push Ups
Russian Twists (no MB and feet up)
Time=5:33 (Regular push ups on knees, feet down for RT)
Wednesday (Ignite)
AMRAP IN 15 minutes
9 Shoulder Press
12 Ring Dips
15 Double Unders

Total= 4 Rounds and 20 reps (25# SP, Band assisted ring dips)
Saturday
15 minute WALK
**Getting up the hills made me feel like I'd just took on FRAN at CrossFit!! What the heck??**
It has definitely been hard to get used to taking so many frequent breaks during CrossFit WODs now. I feel like that out of shape fat kid at camp! I really wonder if I will ever feel normal again when exercising...
By the way-
I have felt baby girl move many times tonight!! It's SUPER exciting! I think Joe is jealous! ;-)

1 comment:
I feel like a fat kid at camp too! I told Richard that on Monday. : )
Post a Comment