I have found a new favorite food the past couple of weeks. An EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH! Yum Yum. I had one for dinner the past two nights. The more cheese the better!!I haven't really been craving sweets lately. But just as I was bragging about that this week... we had an Orthodontist office bring some Baby Bites (from Pastry Arts) to work today. I ate THREE of them and they were so good. I would have been just FINE without them... UGH
I worked out the past two days hope to have some energy tomorrow to do the WOD.
Tuesday (Ignite)
5 Rounds for Time (modified WOD):
7 Pull ups
150 Meter Row
15 KB Swings
Time=14:13 (band pull-ups, 35# KB)
Wednesday
Bikram Hot Yoga
90 minute class

1 comment:
wow! you really are rocking those workouts. I can't believe how much you still do. I thought being pregnant was suppose to make you tired??
Post a Comment