Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great weekend!

I got one official CrossFit WOD in this week. (At least I walked on Monday and did 90 minutes of Yoga on Wednesday).

Thursday (Ignite)
5 Rounds for Time:
150 Meter Run
15 Pull ups
150 Meter Run
15 GHD Sit-ups
150 Meter Run
15 Clapping Push ups


Time= 22:18 @ 3 Rounds (scaled to band pull ups, regular sit ups, push ups on knees)


***THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DURING MY PREGNANCY THAT I HAVE USED A BAND FOR PULL UPS.*** It would have taken me all night if I did 15 each time without!

I am SUPER thankful that I am now craving fruit, yogurt, and jello instead of ice cream! It's a great relief that I actually want some healthy things now. I was worried that I was going to end up making a record for the largest pregnant woman at the rate I was going!!!!! Ha

The cheeseburger craving still exists, though. I had a cheeseburger for lunch Thursday, Friday, AND today! I think I did this exact same thing last week.


My mom came to visit this weekend and Joe has been out of town with his guy friends. Mom and I have had a great visit. We went to Bellini's last night for a delicious dinner and had our favorite dessert! Tonight we went to Belk for a couple of hours and shopped before having dinner at The Village Tavern. It has been super nice spending time together and I hope that we can do it more often.

Something really cool happened this morning. I could feel the baby moving around a lot and decided to place my hand over my stomach to see if I could feel her from the outside. I COULD! I COULD! I was so excited because I am hoping that Joe can feel her when he gets back home tomorrow. I wanted mom to see if she could but baby girl hasn't been very active tonight. This was just amazing! It warms my heart just thinking about it again!

I know that mom has enjoyed seeing my pregnant belly. It is super obvious that I am pregnant at this point. Here is the picture that I took yesterday.

21 weeks & 2 days
I guess that I can go ahead and fully break the news of the name that we have decided. We are going to name our sweet baby girl....
We haven't thought of the perfect middle name just yet... We can't wait to meet her in May!




2 comments:

Linnéa i Colorado said...

Oh I love Reese! So so pretty. It must have been amazing to feel her jumping around in your belly. How did it feel? I am so happy for you!

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

It's like a flutter right now. It doesn't really feel like actual kicks or anything. It's SO cool! I hope she will get active again since Joe is back in town so he can feel her!