![]() |
| 20 weeks & 2 days |
Here come the belly....
At least I look pregnant now instead of just FAT. I can tell that she is growing a lot now.
It was a super exciting day at my OB appointment. We had our baby girl's anatomy ultrasound. Joe and I got to spend about 20 minutes seeing our baby while the technician took many specific photographs of her. We were able to count 10 fingers and toes and amazed just watch her move around. We were told that everything looked normal and was progressing just fine.
She measured 19 weeks & 6 days, weighed 11 ounces, and heart rate was 145 BPM.
We were given so many pictures today. It's also confirmed that it's a still a SHE!
A few pictures to share:
I am thankful that I no longer wanting ice cream on a daily basis. Now it's cheeseburgers! I seriously want them ALL OF THE TIME! I had one for lunch the past two days (WITH FRIES)!! I haven't been craving as much food as I was earlier during the pregnancy. I was nervous about weighing today but only gained 3 lbs! A pregnancy e-mail I read last week had an article about the top 3 cravings pregnant women have. It explained why we craved these things and some positive things about each one.
#1-Hamburgers
#2-Ice Cream
#3- Pickles
I was about to say I haven't hit the 3rd craving yet but I DID have fried dill pickle spears tonight.....








No comments:
Post a Comment