I just had to get a picture of this... Joe attempted his first swaddle and I discovered Reese's little foot coming out. I was wondering how on earth a foot could peek out of the swaddle? Ha
![]() |
| Joe's FIRST swaddle |
![]() |
| A foot should not be coming out! |
Visitors today:
Anne-Michelle Barnett
Tamara Gray
Darlene Gore
Honey is so funny when people are visiting. I guess she is concerned about someone hurting her new baby sister. She sits in everyone's lap that holds Reese! It is so cute.
Reese met her Nanny, Darlene today for the first time. I will go back to work on August 29th and Darlene will be coming to our house to keep Reese until she turns a year old. I am just crazy about her and super glad that Reese won't be going to daycare until later on.
Since Reese is still so small, I went to Target and purchased a few preemie diapers. These work MUCH better.
Reese still has her blonde "patch" on the back of her head. I think it's pretty neat because one of my best friend's daughters had the same thing.
![]() |
| Reese's "high-light" |




No comments:
Post a Comment