Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11th Doctor appointment update & Belly pictures

My OB appointment went great yesterday. Everything still looks healthy and I have been lucky to not have any problems with swelling. Reese's heart was beating around 140-145 BPM and the exam showed that I have now dilated 3 cm and am 65% effaced. The Dr. was very pleased with my progress. He doesn't expect to see me for my next weekly appointment.

I have gotten some last minute things done around the house along with some rest and relaxation. I feel ready for Reese whenever she decides to arrive...

Here are my belly pictures that I took last night.

38 weeks & 2 days



Here is a video that was shared with me a couple of months ago. It's a little cheesy but pretty good laugh! Click on link below:




No comments: