until my official due date.
I overall feel good but have been having some cramping and minor Braxton Hicks contractions this week. It's so hard not KNOWING what to expect since this is my first pregnancy. I am still able to work and thankfully haven't had a problem reaching my patients. I feel that my waddling gets worse as the day progresses and if you can't find me during the day- just check the restroom. Ha
With Reese being so much lower, my bladder is getting a lot of pressure from her.
I am definitely not exercising right now and it's really not an option with the cramping and all the movement Reese is doing. I think she is doing plenty of exercise for the both of us right now. I still wake up most nights for 2-3 hours and am pretty tired at the end of the day because of this.
I still have a belly button and that's pretty exciting!! I doubt that it will turn into an "outie" before Reese arrives.
I finally booked a photographer to take Newborn pictures and am very excited about my choice.
Check her out...
I am SUPER excited that the day is getting closer for Joe and I to meet our precious daughter!



No comments:
Post a Comment