Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Long Day, Future Relaxation, and a great gift for Reese

After a 14 hour work day yesterday (including coaching at both gyms), today has been a super long! I had to attend a  6 hour Continuing Education class in Huntsville. I picked up a crib for my mom in Oneonta on the way home. Then I met my friend, Leah and we visited a consignment sale called Twice As Nice. This was my first and we both found some nice baby girl items for great prices. I will post pictures of the items soon.

I will have so much more free and relaxing time after next week. I will be finishing up with coaching 4 classes a week at Ignite in Hoover. I think it's definitely time because I have SO much to finish in Reese's room plus I want to stay healthy over the upcoming weeks until she arrives. 
This is what I call RELAXED... (Reese's sister, Gabi)
I have been driving Joe's Explorer to go ahead and get some good "practice" in before Reese is here. I am getting very comfortable with it now. I only need to work on my parking skills since it's much larger than Howard (my Honda).

Joe's parents got us this really nice video baby monitor. We received it in the mail yesterday. We are thrilled to have this for sure!

I worked out yesterday.

Thursday (Ignite)
For Time:
21-15-9
KB Swings 26#
Push ups
400 Meter Row 


Time=13:19 (Push ups on knees)


I am coaching at CrossFit Birmingham tomorrow morning from 8-9am. I hope to get a short workout in afterwards.

No comments: