Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Belly picture & Baby crib

This was an exhausting week but I am feeling back to normal this weekend. Joe and I attended an awesome marriage retreat at Church of The Highlands Friday night and Saturday. It was a great experience for newlyweds as well as couples married for 40+ years. 

I took this belly picture on Friday.
26 weeks & 2 days



I got a picture of Joe working hard putting Reese's crib together. It looks great after he completed it.

We put the bedding in it and need to make some adjustments before I am pleased with it.
I imagined it would be just as gorgeous as it was in the stock photo. I need to iron (or fluff) some wrinkles out, pin up the bed skirt, and lengthen the ribbon to tie the bows around railings.

No comments: