![]() |
| 25 weeks & 2 days |
Brandy, Joe, and I left Friday afternoon and headed up to Kennesaw, GA. We attended The Garage Games in Woodstock, GA. The temperature was in the 30's and it was actually snowing when we arrived at the venue on Saturday.We last minute decided to take Honey along with us. She enjoyed being with us on the drive up plus had her first hotel experience at The Embassy Suites. Then we discovered that NO DOGS were allowed at the competition. That didn't stop us from bringing Honey though. She spend the first hour in Joe's bag and then stayed with me under my fleece zip up coat for the remainder. Needless to say, she was pooped at the end of the day.

I was extremely exhausted as well after standing on my feet all day. I already have plenty of extra lbs on me and Honey just added to that AND pulled me forward. I guess this just prepared me for what I am going to feel like in about a month (with more weight in my belly).
I will be going to my hometown (Thomasville) tomorrow after I get off work for a visitation and then funeral on Tuesday. A dear friend, Shelly Jackson passed away yesterday (February 11, 2012). We worked together at the dental office in Thomasville for many years and were also best friends. Even though I haven't spent as much time with her in the past couple of years, she has a special place in my heart and I will miss her dearly.
| Shelly Jackson in July 2007 |


1 comment:
Always tragic to lose a close friend. But to lose one at Valentines Holiday makes it doubly sad. Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment