I am SO excited that it's over and I don't have to go back for the dreaded 3 hour test!!
Thanks goodness I had this great news after the horrible experience with stepping on the scales at the doctor's office today. It was just plain scary! I have gained a total of 22 lbs since my 8 week OB appointment. I don't feel that I actually look THAT large...
I am definitely going to focus on healthier eating from this point forward. Maybe my cheeseburger craving hasn't been such a good thing because of the french fries that accompany them!
I decided to go and purchase a pair of Lululemon pants to hopefully make it through the rest of pregnancy in. I was then introduced to my brand new ASS! The girls at work just said yesterday that I had developed more of a "booty" with the pregnancy but I had no idea until today! I am afraid that this body will never see my old Lululemon shirts, shorts, capris, or pants ever ever again! I am sure that my new "booty" will be evident in tomorrows belly picture. I forgot to take it today with all the nervousness of having my "TEST" today...
Our friends Michael and Josslyn Gibbons had their beautiful baby boy yesterday by C-section. Cayden was born perfectly healthy and weighed 7 lbs and 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. It was wonderful holding him for the first time last night when we visited with them.
Reese is the size of an eggplant this week. She sure is growing!



2 comments:
What did Joe think? He most have been sooo happy! How is Jossely feeling? They really did get a beautiful and BIG boy!
My butt scares me right now too. I try not to make eye contact with any mirror. : )
Post a Comment