Joe dropped Reese off at 10am for her first day. It was definitely an adjustment in her schedule because nap time at school isn't until 12pm and she usually naps around 10:30 or 11 at home. They eat lunch earlier than she normally does as well.
Reese's teachers are Jessica and Caitlin.
Beth called Joe to update him during the day. She got fussy around 10:30, wouldn't eat lunch, and only napped for 70 minutes. When I arrived to pick her up at 4:30 she was playing with a ball by herself and looked exhausted. I had to to talk with Kevin and when I came back she was getting her diaper changed and was crying pretty bad. She reach for me as soon as she saw me and gave me "love" when I held her. She was pretty fussy off and on when we got home also.
Cayden Gibbons also started his first day at Goddard today.
Cayden Gibbons also started his first day at Goddard today.

No comments:
Post a Comment