WEIGHT: 18 lbs & 15.9 oz
LENGTH: 30 1/4 inches
Her weight is in the 10-25 percentile
Her length is in the 75th percentile
I told the Dr. that she hasn't been eating as much the past few weeks. She doesn't seem concerned. We have been mixing her formula with almond milk the past week. She has done well except a little runny poop. Thank goodness for no diaper rash. Dr. McCain suggested that we wait a couple more weeks and try an oz of whole milk again.
I told the Dr. how I felt daycare has caused her to be more "needy" and want us to hold her more. She said that it is also something that happens around this age.
Her favorite foods at this point are bananas and Yo Baby yogurt.
Watching "Finding Nemo" in the waiting room.
Getting her length measured
Big girl is hanging off the scale
Lets try this way...
I told the Dr. how I felt daycare has caused her to be more "needy" and want us to hold her more. She said that it is also something that happens around this age.
Her favorite foods at this point are bananas and Yo Baby yogurt.
Watching "Finding Nemo" in the waiting room.
Getting her length measured
Big girl is hanging off the scale
Lets try this way...


No comments:
Post a Comment