This was Reese's first week without Darlene keeping her. My mom came in town Sunday and has keep her everyday this week.
Reese isn't saying any new words this past month and hasn't started walking yet. She has 7 teeth now.
She hasn't been eating as much this week.
She points at EVERYTHING now and make a noise. She LOVES making mommy laugh. She does this funny thing with her hands and opens her mouth. I ALWAYS laugh so loud when she does it. So, she remembers this and does it when she wants me to laugh at her!
She points at EVERYTHING now and make a noise. She LOVES making mommy laugh. She does this funny thing with her hands and opens her mouth. I ALWAYS laugh so loud when she does it. So, she remembers this and does it when she wants me to laugh at her!
We are getting pretty pumped about her party this weekend!
I can't believe it's my VERY LAST STICKER!
Hmmm. At first it seemed that she might not be scared of the cupcake...
She sat in amazement while we sang Happy Birthday to her.
And here come the tears! Obviously the fear is still there.
"Get that cupcake away!"
She is happy watching her duck video on Joe's phone.
I can't believe it's my VERY LAST STICKER!
JJ, Joe, and I took Reese to Pablo's for her official birthday.
Reese loves her Putu!
Hmmm. At first it seemed that she might not be scared of the cupcake...
She sat in amazement while we sang Happy Birthday to her.
And here come the tears! Obviously the fear is still there.
"Get that cupcake away!"
She is happy watching her duck video on Joe's phone.













No comments:
Post a Comment