Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reese's 1st Birthday Party

Reese had a wonderful birthday party. 
We had it at the Lake Crest club house and the space was perfect. 

THE DECORATIONS

Holly made her #1.

Rhonda made the banners with her cricut.





I love Reese's monthly "grow" pictures.

I made a photo collage from her first year.

The favors 
I had Holly write each childs name on their own bag. I made a special coloring book and placed a small box of crayons in there. I also put an apple sauce squeeze in the kids bags that were under 1 year old.



A lady name Christy Jett made her cake. One of my patients gave me her information actually last minute. It turned out awesome and was delicious! 



I had strawberry cupcakes and chocolate cupcakes with buttercream icing from Edgars.

I ordered the adorable toppers from Etsy.

 I made the sugar coated marshmallows.

Krispy Kreme donuts! 

I wrapped my mom's old crockpot with chevron printed paper. I also used soup cans and wrapped them as well to hold utensils.


Our family

Rachel & Reese

Birthday girl


Rachel, Gabi, & JJ

Aunt Brooke

Holly & Reese. She loves her new car that Aunt Brooke got her.

Leah & Morgan

Rhonda, Tamara, & Linda

Abigail, Sabrina, & Charlie

Hayes & Anne-Michelle

Ashley & Abigail

Darlene & Reese. Reese was SO cute when she saw her!


 Reese & Morgan trying out her new wagon from Tamara.

 Little man, Hayes enjoying some wagon ride time with the ladies. 

Hayes & Reese

Reese was so cute while we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She just sat in amazement. 

Still scared of the cupcake! 


We even tried putting Cap'N Crunch on top of the cupcake with no success.

She loved the sugar coated marshmallows. They were definitely a hit!



Jessica, Uncle Jerry, & Aunt Ann came from Montgomery to be at the party.


Present opening time!


JJ, Reese, & Papa

No comments: