Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A few exercise pictures

29 weeks & 2 days
One of my fellow CrossFitter's got a kick out of my modified pregnancy push ups! She took this picture of me! I had raise the height of my arms to allow room for my belly!! It helped me get low enough!

I didn't even attempt doing pull ups without the band on this day. I'm not sure if I could even get ONE with all of this extra weight I've got on me... So here is me getting 5 consecutively with the red resistance band. I did 35 of them on Monday (split them up as needed).

My 2nd workout of the week:

Friday
CrossFit Birmingham Bootcamp
10:00am-11:00am

1 comment:

Linnéa i Colorado said...

You really rock!
We had a girl/woman at our box who corssfited until her delivery date... and she was back 10 days after birth! I hope you will be more calm than her but I am in doubt :)