Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beach Day!

30 weeks & 2 days
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous! There wasn't a cloud in the sky at the beach. Brooke and I slathered on sunscreen to make our first appearance of the year in our swimsuits.

Reese seemed to like the warmth of the sun because she was moving around as soon as I had my belly exposed. Brooke could even see my belly moving as Reese was playing. We discussed about how excited we are that she will soon arrive, what else we will need for her, who all will be in the room during her delivery, etc, etc. 


I decided against the tankini or one piece maternity swimsuit. My belly needed some sunlight. ;-)

Later in the afternoon we took Cody and Honey out on the golf course for a run. We already know how much Cody loves to run and got to see how much Honey LOVES it as well. I took a short video of her and was cracking up..

We stayed in last night and John cooked us delicious cheeseburgers then we watched a movie. It's been a great trip so far!

No comments: