Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

29 weeks...

It's unbelievable that Reese will be here in 11 weeks. Joe and I are so excited about meeting her!! It's amazing how we can already love someone this much!

I took the entire last week off at the gym. I decided I would save all of my energy just to get through my day at work and finishing up coaching at Ignite. I have continued to have pain with my back off and on during the day. I am unsure if the maternity belt is helping or not.

I did work out Monday at CrossFit Birmingham. I had to come home straight from work yesterday and today and lay on a heating pad.

Monday
For Time:
250 Meter Row
20 Push ups
20 Good Mornings
250 Meter Row
20 Pull ups
20 Dips
250 Meter Row
15 Push ups
15 Good Mornings
250 M Row 
15 Pull ups
15 Dips


Time=18:00 (push ups on knees, 30# GM, Pull ups with blue band)

I officially scheduled to have my maternity pictures taken on March 30th. I hope that I am not a swollen sausage at that point!

No comments: