I had my first 2 week OB appointment yesterday. My doctor said that my weight, blood pressure, and iron levels were all fine. I guess he starts to check my legs for swelling at this point. Thank goodness that I am not having any. Reese's heartbeat looked good, he thinks that she is positioned head down, and weighs approximately 3 lbs.
There are so many exciting things going on next weekend:
Friday, March 30th- next OB appointment AND maternity pictures
Saturday, March 31st- my FIRST Baby Shower!
I haven't exercised since last Wednesday and just enjoyed relaxing while in Destin. I just take it day to day and go if my energy level allows.
Here are a couple of pictures that we took while I was still in Destin on Sunday night. I don't think I've had any pictures taken the entire pregnancy that I had make up on and anything on other than workout clothes! I usually just take my belly pictures every Friday.
| 30 weeks & 5 days |
| The super excited "Aunt To Be" |
-It's amazing how active Reese is now. I can really see my stomach moving since she has gotten bigger. This is completely amazing and I hope I can get a video soon so we can show it to Reese one day.
-I am pretty HOT all of the time. I keep the air conditioner running constantly and am surprised that Joe isn't sleeping in another room with a heater on.
-It's definitely the 3rd trimester because I DO still toss and turn most every night. Sometimes I wake up and stay awake for a couple of hours before being able to go back to sleep.
Joe has almost completed the painting project but the light pink needs a 3rd coat. I really LOVE the colors and can't wait to post pictures once it is all done! I bought some letters that spell our sweet girl's name and plan to place them over the crib. They need to be painted but I am still deciding on the color. I am waiting until walls are completed and the crib has been moved back in it's place to determine what will look best.


2 comments:
You are your sister could be twins! I am exited to see pictures from the baby room!
I can't wait to see the nursery!! Still no back to our crib. LOL!
Post a Comment