This week has been pretty uneventful. I have been fighting a head cold since Monday. I haven't had the energy or felt like exercising the entire week.
I had my 2nd OB appointment on Friday. We had an ultrasound and got to see the baby moving around and hear the heartbeat again. It has been pretty consistent at 164 BPM. The baby was turned facing forward so the picture looks a little strange. It is the size of a peach this week. I am starting to feel larger in my lower abdomen. I'm not sure if it's actual "baby" or just weight gain from ALL the food I have been eating lately. I certainly hope to get back into the gym this week.
 |
| 12 weeks & 2 days |
 |
| 12 weeks & 2 days |
2 comments:
I see the baby! oh what a joy Twilla!
I am excited!
Post a Comment