| 11 weeks & 2 days |
It was amazing at how much the baby has grown and has started to look like a little person. We couldn't believe how much the baby was moving and jumping around. It looked like it was on a trampoline a few times. I just said that there was some CrossFitting going on in there!! :-)
I couldn't stop grinning ALL day yesterday!! I just hate that Joe didn't get to be there and see what we did. Next Friday will be here before you know it. That is the next official OB appointment.
WORKOUTS this week
Monday (at CrossFit Birmingham):
"Spooky"
Perform in *any* order. Must complete each exercise before moving on to the next.
31 Pull-ups
31 Push ups
31 Calories on Rower
31 Thrusters 45/35#
31 Sit ups
31 Lunges (Alternating: Left then Right=1)
31 Tuck Jumps
31 second 1 arm plank hold (R arm)
31 second 1 arm plank hold (L arm)
31 Jumping Back Squats 45/35#
Time= 22:08 Rx'd
I was super slow at this. I took a lot of breaks. The rowing was especially hard.
Tuesday (at Ignite)
4 Rounds For Time:
650 Meter Run
20 KB Swings 53/35#
25 GS Push ups
Time= 27:30 Rx'd
Wednesday (at CrossFit Birmingham)
For Time:
400 Meter Run
50 Sit ups
600 Meter Run
25 Toes 2 Bar (Elbows locked out, No "Continuous" Kip)
800 Meter Run
25 Deadlifts 135/95#
800 Meter Run
25 Toes 2 Bar (Elbows locked out, No "Continuous" Kip)
600 Meter Run
50 Sit ups
400 Meter Run
Time= 33:15
Scaled down to Knee ups
My stomach had a slight cramp and wouldn't allow me to do T2B. The WOD was still extremely hard.
Friday was a little too busy to get a workout in and today it may not happen either.
Mom was a little disappointed when she arrived in town Friday and I didn't have a belly! There isn't much difference in this belly picture and the one at 8 weeks and 2 days but I wanted to post one anyway. The baby is the size of a large plum this week.
![]() |
| 11 weeks & 2 days. |


1 comment:
where is the belly? I see the baby but not the belly, haha I miss you sooo!
Post a Comment