Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I can't believe that the baby is the size of a naval orange already! I have SO much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! 

Joe and I are enjoying spending time with my family right now and will head to Mobile tomorrow to see his family. Brooke and John will also leave tomorrow to go see his family in Birmingham.

I look forward to all of the yummy food today and over the next few days. I never knew that it was possible to enjoy food this much! HA That is definitely an enjoyable part of being pregnant. 

I need to get outside today and go for a walk. It's a beautiful day. I have only exercised one day so far this week.

Tuesday (at Ignite)
AMRAP in 15 minutes
9 Front Squats
12 Pull ups
15 Double Unders (75 singles)

Rounds= 4 (45# Front squats, singles)


No comments: