I decided to try and attempt to make a weekly habit of doing 5 consecutive pull ups during my pregnancy. I got it on video Friday. You can tell that I'm starting to get a belly!
I was happy to get 4 days of working out in last week.
My other workouts consisted of:
Thursday (CrossFit Birmingham)
Six Rounds of:
10 Back Squats 135/95#
20 Double Unders
10 Knees to Elbows (no continuous kip)
Time= 15:11 (45# Back Squats, singles, knee ups)
Friday (CrossFit Birmingham)
Bootcamp 10:00-11:00 am
I feel like my stomach has grown a lot over the weekend. I forgot to take a "belly" picture on Friday. I will make sure and get one this week. I have a feeling that there is going to be a big difference from my last one...

1 comment:
i do not see any belly yet! Cant wait though!
Post a Comment