Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Big Day!

Reese did lots of new things today. 

Standing up on her own is getting easier and easier! 

Darlene barely got a video of her taking steps using her walker. 

She was able to transfer herself from the walker to her "toy box". I think she has been wondering where the rest of her Christmas gifts were. 




She tried to let go of her walker to go after Tipsy tonight. I caught her before she fell. It was amazing that she balanced for a few seconds. 

She crawled all the way up the stairs while Joe followed her. He had to catch her a few times.

Reese took her FIRST shower with daddy and really liked it. I hoped she would since she seems to really enjoy water.

Reese said "ma ma" when she was in her crib playing before she went to sleep tonight! 


1 comment:

Ashley Shaw said...

I can't believe she is moving around so well. She is such a big girl!! So Cute.