Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

9 months old

Joe and I took our first trip out of town without Reese over the weekend.

Natalie kept Reese Friday night and Darlene kept her Sunday night. I love hearing from both of them what a fun and easy baby she is.

Natalie sent this picture to me and this is SO her right now. She is always squinting her nose and dancing. I LOVE it!

I am still breastfeeding Reese. She is eating a lot of "real" food more and more each day.

She sleeps 11-12 hours straight through the night. I never get to see her on mornings that I work.

**She waved BYE to Darlene for the first time today! I made the motion with her hand and she did it right after.**

Darlene took her 9 month pictures for me while we were gone.




This one cracks me up. She is definitely OVER having these pictures every week! 

No comments: