Reese is a super busy baby! She is crawling and standing ALL of the time. She is saying DaDa & MaMa but not sure if she knows that it's Joe and I. I felt like today she knew I was Mama.
She still only has 2 teeth but #3 on the upper is about to break through!
She is eating more "real" food each day and enjoys feeding herself. She had some roast, potatoes, carrots, and chicken this week so far. I just cut it into tiny pieces for her and it's amazing what she can do with only 2 teeth.
Reese loves her car! I got a sweet picture of her riding it last night. I know I know... She is wearing her Christmas pajamas.
Reese loves her car! I got a sweet picture of her riding it last night. I know I know... She is wearing her Christmas pajamas.
Pictures from our photo shoot!
This SO looks like a fake smile! Hilarious!
Who needs toys when you have measuring cups?








No comments:
Post a Comment