Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Quick visit with JJ & Papa

A couple of pictures before company arrives. 


JJ & Papa came through for a visit on their way to Gatlinburg for vacation. We went to Pablo's for supper and I forgot my camera!! I have a few pictures from our iPhones documenting Reese eating her FIRST graham cracker! 



Spending some time with JJ


Reese wants mommy's margarita

Getting sleepy

Nap time on mommy


Happy girl after a diaper change

Somebody got an extra burst of energy when we got home.






Reese finally got her foot into her mouth!! 

"Out" in the pack n play tonight. 

2 comments:

Ashley Shaw said...

Your pictures are great with your new camera...what kind did you get? I may need to ask for a good one for Christmas....I need a faster shutter speed!!

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

I am enjoying it so much! It is my friend's "beginner" camera that's an early Christmas present from my parents. Canon Rebel XSI
I have SO much I want to learn but haven't taken the time yet. The only problem is that I take WAY more pictures!