Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

"Just us girls" Saturday

Happy early Saturday morning

Well.. I'm pretty sure Reese is teething. She was fussy on and off all afternoon and night. She is chewing on absolutely everything she can get in her mouth. I am super happy that she did fine with her sleeping last night. 

Reese tried sweet peas for the first time today. As of today, she has tried oatmeal, applesauce, banana's,  and the sweet peas.




Joe went out of town this weekend and I had a few girls over to visit.
Reese & Brandy.

Elizabeth was cracking me up because she kept squinting her eyes at the camera.


Kassady and I were in the den talking and look what Ree did in the kitchen! She didn't even like her bumbo when she was a baby. Funny stuff!

Ok- Here are where the psycho pictures start. Kassady brought her Canon Rebel XSI camera for me to try out and possibly buy from her. I am amazed at the quality of the pictures and the fast shutter speed.







Tamara and Reese




Night! Night!

Sweet Honey posing for the new camera

No comments: