Last night Reese "scooted" with her knees on her play mat. I'm not sure if she wanted the pink ring or to get to Joe. She was frustrated and screaming but we let her do it all on her own.
Reese slept the entire night without her arms being swaddled! Yay! She is getting to be such a big girl.
She has been eating some oatmeal mixed with applesauce each night now before her bedtime bottle. She seems to be liking it more and more each night. She loves holding her FEET all the time now and puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
Reese never fails to sleep through the night on the weekends. (I'm definitely not complaining) I feed her at 5:30am and she will sleep until 8:30 or 9:30am. She wakes up in the middle of the night about 3 nights a week.
Our weekly photo shoot is getting interesting. Reese continues grabbing her feet and putting her hands in her mouth.
A little fun with the houndstooth hat.













No comments:
Post a Comment