Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Workouts & OB Appointment

My workouts this week:

Tuesday
Rowed 1K


Wednesday (at CrossFit Birmingham)
Five Rounds For Time:
40 Double Unders
10 Barbell Rows 135#/75
20 Sit-ups


Time=18:54 (Did 200 singles for the first 2 rounds & 55# for rows) I had trouble with the DU's since I haven't been doing them lately. I started feeling like I wasn't getting "enough" out of singles and just went for it. 


Thursday (at Ignite)
For Time:
800 Meter Run
10 SDHP 75#/55
10 Double Unders 
650 Meter Run
15 SDHP
20 Double Unders
400 Meter Run
20 SDHP
30 Double Unders
250 Meter Run
25 SDHP
40 Double Unders


Time= 27:06 (45# for SDHP) Ended up using a rope that cut my legs to pieces!! Ouch


Friday (CrossFit Birmingham)
Bootcamp 10:00-10:45am

I had my OB appointment on Friday, December 9th. Dr. McKee heard the baby's heartbeat and it was about 154 BPM. This is always such a comforting feeling. I look forward to when I am able to feel the baby move. The Dr said that my uterus has moved up more and all is as it should be at this point. My next appointment will be in January and it's when WE FIND OUT THE GENDER!! Joe and I are so excited to know!

Joe and I went to Bellini's Saturday night for my work Christmas Party. We had a great time with everyone and the food was delicious!

I do have a pretty funny story to share. On Saturday morning I had to coach CrossFit Bootcamp at 8am. I totally forgot the gym keys at home and had to turn around as soon as I arrived at the gym. This caused me to be a little late getting started. Me and a few girls were going to breakfast at The Cracker Barrel but I had locked my car keys in the car!! Thankfully someone at the gym let me borrow their vehicle to go eat and then Joe could get my extra key to me... "Pregnancy BRAIN" has started!!

I totally still have my "sweet tooth"! I baked TWO fudge pies last night! I brought one to work and left the other at home.

No comments: