Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas


Donnie, Pam, & Ace

I love this time of the year! It's wonderful getting to spend time with family and loved ones. 

We had The Fendley's over on Friday night for LOTS yummy appetizers and to visit. Tony and Cathy Cooke were also able to stop by for a little while. It was SO much fun! Pam says that my baby is going to be her grandchild too!! She seems just as excited as my mom! I think it has been 10 years since we have all been together (at the same time). 

I am feeling great! I really love all of the good food this time of year! My belly is definitely growing. It looks much larger at night but I always take my belly pictures first thing in the morning before I forget.  I want to try and cut back on eating so many sweets in 2012!! 
18 weeks & 2 days
I only worked out one day this week. Work has been extremely busy and I coached CrossFit 3 nights this week. The Christmas traffic was a problem with me getting to the gym on Wednesday night. We got off work around 2:00 on Thursday and I had to finish packing and getting ready to leave town.

Tuesday- made up my own WOD (at Ignite)
2 Rounds for Time:
400 Meter Row
10 Ball Slams 14#
15 Push Ups
20 KB Swings 35#
400 Meter Row
10 Pull Ups
15 Ring Dips
20 Walking Lunges

Time=23:27 (push ups on knees, assisted dips with band)





No comments: