![]() |
| 15 weeks & 2 days |
I took this picture on Friday but yet I feel SO much more pregnant today than I did then! Ha
The girls at work even commented on the "rounding" of my belly today, too!
My next OB appointment is this Friday. I am a little disappointed because I won't be getting an ultrasound at this one. My doctor said that the "gender" ultrasound will be done in January. Joe and I are extremely excited and can't wait to find out!

I have still been feeling great. I had anticipated less frequent trips to the restroom in the 2nd Trimester but I haven't been so lucky yet. I am still loving food!! I am getting hungry more frequently also. My favorite food is still ICE CREAM with chocolate!!
I could eat it daily!
My workouts last week:
Tuesday (at Ignite)
21-15-9
Overhead Squats 95#/65
Burpees
Ring Dips
Time=14:17 (25# for OHS, assisted ring dips)
I'm still able to do burpees!
Thursday
Rowed 2K
Friday (CrossFit Birmingham)
Bootcamp 10:00-11:00 am
2 weeks since last video...
It's obvious that I'm pulling up more weight now!!
The girls at work even commented on the "rounding" of my belly today, too!
My next OB appointment is this Friday. I am a little disappointed because I won't be getting an ultrasound at this one. My doctor said that the "gender" ultrasound will be done in January. Joe and I are extremely excited and can't wait to find out!

I have still been feeling great. I had anticipated less frequent trips to the restroom in the 2nd Trimester but I haven't been so lucky yet. I am still loving food!! I am getting hungry more frequently also. My favorite food is still ICE CREAM with chocolate!!
I could eat it daily!
My workouts last week:
Tuesday (at Ignite)
21-15-9
Overhead Squats 95#/65
Burpees
Ring Dips
Time=14:17 (25# for OHS, assisted ring dips)
I'm still able to do burpees!
Thursday
Rowed 2K
Friday (CrossFit Birmingham)
Bootcamp 10:00-11:00 am
2 weeks since last video...
It's obvious that I'm pulling up more weight now!!


No comments:
Post a Comment