Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Workouts and cravings...

When I found out about the pregnancy, my intentions were to continue doing CrossFit WODs at least 4 days a week and eat as healthy as possible. Well.... neither of the two are going as well as I had planned.  I do feel that my "over"commitment to coaching has interfered with working out more but my body has just not allowed it at times. I successfully completed 3 workouts last week and this week. That was a pretty great accomplishment after all of the extra coaching I did these 2 weeks.

MY WORKOUTS:
FRIDAY
CrossFit Birmingham Bootcamp 10am-11am


TODAY (after coaching 8am-9am bootcamp at CrossFit Birmingham)
*Made up Wednesday's WOD*

5 Rounds for Time:
200 M Run
10 Pull-ups
200 M Run
20 Sit-ups
200 M Run
30 Squats


Time=30:55 Rx'd

I definitely get "winded" quicker now that I have in the past. I just have to listen to my body and slow down or take more breaks if needed. I was pretty pleased with my time on this WOD.

PLUS, I didn't feel as guilty for eating a Gigi's cupcake yesterday AND today! I did have a large glass of milk with each one....

Each day my food intake has included some sort of chocolate or "sweets"! I have been extremely hungry this past week and feel like I am feeding a "litter" of babies! Thank goodness the ultrasound confirmed only ONE!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Dad and I are so excited about becoming grandparents!!! I knnow baby likes those GiGi cupcakes!!!
We love you!!!

Linnéa i Denver said...

I love your moms comment! and yes, you gotta eat for two now! woohoo

/linnea