Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

9 weeks...


I am excited that I am officially 9 weeks pregnant TODAY! I must say the exhaustion is kicking in also. I haven't really been sleeping any extra during the week.  I have coached CrossFit every night this week but only completed one workout myself.

I worked out at Ignite yesterday afternoon before I coached. The WOD was:

4 rounds for Time:
25 Push ups (Chest to Bar)
50 Sit-ups (Feet anchored)
400 Meter Run


Time=23:11
I scaled and did push ups on my knees because holding a plank on the bar caused my stomach to cramp. It puts more stress on your core trying to hold the bar still.

I got home and Joe had set me up a massage for 9pm as a surprise. I was pretty tired but decided to go since he offered to drive me. I was a little worried that I would be way too tired to drive home. It felt great and was super relaxing.

I have one day of work and 3 CrossFit bootcamp classes to coach tomorrow (4:30, 5:30, 7:30) before my weekend starts. I look forward to getting caught up on rest and sleep this weekend.

I sure hope that feeling great continues! YEAH for no morning sickness!!

No comments: