
Oh my! I was pretty shocked this morning when I tried on three pairs of pants that would NOT button!! I just wore two of them last week! Maybe I shouldn't had those Gigi's cupcakes! This definitely makes me want to try and get back on track and "just say no" to all of the sweets and unhealthy cravings I am having.
Needless to say, I made it to CrossFit today! I was a little tired but decided I would feel better if I got a good workout in.
Brandy and I went and did the WOD at Ignite by ourselves since we got off work a little early today.
Today's WOD:
AMRAP in 20 min:
5 Pull-ups
10 Games Style Push ups
15 Sit-ups
20 Lunges
25 Squats
Score= 6 Rounds/ 58 reps Rx'd
I was 17 reps short of getting 7 Rounds. I can totally accept that because the "little one" and I need a few more breaks than "I" used to! :-)
I am glad that I worked out because it gave me more energy to make it until bedtime. I am off to start supper...

1 comment:
babybeeelllyy!! I wanna see this weeks belly!
Post a Comment