Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy BIRTHday, Jack!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Contractions started around 4:00am and I just monitored them for about an hour before I woke Joe up. Our bags were pretty much packed and we made it to St. Vincents before 6am. They put me in triage to monitor contractions and wait for a Dr. to come in and check my dilation. Dr. Davis checked me around 7:30 am and said I am 5-6 cm dilated and my water bag was bulging. She said to be prepared to have a baby today! Dr. Davis broke my water at 9:15 am and Dr. McKee broke it AGAIN at 10:30 am… Crazy stuff! The delivery rooms were full so we were in an older room that doesn't get used much. It seemed like everything was broken! I was super anxious this delivery because I was uncomfortable and wasn't 100% confident with my nurses. This labor was extremely exhausting and I couldn't wait to be done pushing! I think Dr. McKee came in right before 12pm for delivery. 

Jack was born at 
12:15pm
Weight: 6 lbs & 9 oz
Length: 19.5 inches

















No comments: