Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

A fun Halloween with our little "Pig"

I can't express how much I enjoyed being able to enjoy Trick or Treating with Reese this year. I didn't know if I would still be in the hospital waiting on baby J to arrive or actually in labor. Joe's friend let us borrow a wheel chair and he actually pushed me down the street to watch Reese visit about 5-6 houses.  Joe pulled her in the wagon some and let her walk a little as well. She had an absolute BLAST and it was also nice getting to meet some of our new neighbors. By the last couple of houses she had this trick or treating thing figured out and was putting the candy right into her pumpkin. She loved looking through it all once we got home. Of course she kept bringing us pieces to open and give her to eat. I think she would have kept eating as long as we continued to give it to her. 



Reese visited our neighbor, Robin for her very first house.

She loves riding in her wagon.






This could be the last picture of us as a "family of 3".

VIDEOS
Showing us all of her candy

Reese eating a Reese's cup
Little smacker! She was too close to me to get a good video.

No comments: