Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Pre Game Day fun

I can't wait for actual sound to come out when Reese laughs. It's too funny because it still sounds like she is coughing.

Her Auburn outfit is a bit to small...

Since Joe is SO excited about tomorrow's game and it's his birthday month, we are dressing her in Alabama gear. She enjoyed our photo shoot. She loves standing up while I hold onto her. 



I love this face! When she "coos" her nose flares out. 

Reese is wearing her "Baby's first summer" onesie that her Aunt Jackie bought her. She wouldn't keep her hands out of the way for me to get a good picture.

TUMMY TIME
She won't stay long before she gets tired of this and just rolls over. Her neck is very strong and she holds herself up well.

No comments: