Reese is doing lots of "laughing" now!
What a way to start off the 14 weeks. Reese decided to wake up almost every 3 hours last night! It was like I had a newborn on my hands again. I sure hope it was just a fluke thing! It doesn't help that I had only went to bed about 45 minutes before she woke up first.
She made up for keeping me up all night, though. She was smiling, cooing, and laughing so much this morning. It's probably the most I have seen her laugh. She enjoyed our weekly photo shoot this afternoon too!
Having fun!
We played dress up with a couple of outfits for fun!
Wiggle bug!
She looks like she is pretending her hand is a microphone!
These long legs are getting a little "meat" on them!
Loving her play mat time! She enjoys rolling onto her side a lot now.
She is doing lots of smiling & "laughing"!








No comments:
Post a Comment