FUN DAY AT THE POOL!
JJ and Poppa arrived in Destin around 1pm and we were all so excited to get Reese outside and see how she enjoyed the pool. She was sound asleep by the time we got down there. We woke her up because we just could NOT wait!
| Daddy Joe putting some extra air in her float |
I'm not so sure that waking her up was such a good idea. She didn't dislike the pool but really wasn't awake enough to enjoy it.
The float was definitely too big for her.
| Daddy and Reese |
Her hat wasn't working too well and I forgot her sunglasses in Birmingham.
![]() |
Yes, that is the canopy from the float! Joe was trying to make it work for Reese to lay on.
![]() |
| Happy Girl! |
JJ had so much fun spending time with Reese. I love the picture where she was sound asleep on mom's shoulder. It was a perfect day to be outside at the pool.





No comments:
Post a Comment