Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

1 Month Wellness Visit

My baby LOVES to stretch! 
Reese had her 1 month wellness visit with her Pediatrician today.

WEIGHT: 7 lbs & 4.9 oz
LENGTH: 20.5 in
HEAD SIZE: 13.75 in

Dr. McCain was very pleased with Reese's weight gain. It proves that the surgery was successful and has helped her so much.

She also had her 2nd Hepatitis vaccine and a PKU test. She wasn't happy about the needle sticks but got over it very quickly.

Great report!! 
Reese is eating every 3 hours during the day and every 4-5 hours at night. She has really done well adapting to a schedule. I am so happy that after I wake her up to eat at night she goes right back to sleep. Lately she has been having one crying/fussy spell a day. I think she is overall a fantastic baby!

No comments: