Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Reese's favorite things

Ha ha! I put my workout clothes on, cranked the car, and Reese had almost "blindfolded" herself. She fell asleep fast!

Another HARD day at CrossFit Birmingham for Hayes, Morgan, and Reese. This was the first time all 3 babies were at the gym together.  

Leah and Morgan came over afterwards for a play date. It was hard finding time when the girls were awake at the same time. We brought Morgan out to see how she liked it. She wasn't too fond of her diaper being wet. I also felt bad because I splashed water in Morgan's face when Reese and I got in.



*Reese's Favorite Things*
Reese is smiling and looking at "her" candle holder! It is the craziest things how that stupid candle holder and a fan are her two favorite things. They make her SO happy!

Fan in the den
candle holder in the den
Reese stayed with daddy while I went to eat at Pablo's with the girls. He got this precious video of her during her bath! She is starting to kick around so much more! I love it.

Honey joins Reese in her sleeper for a few minutes...


No comments: