Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 Month Wellness Visit

Reese is 9 weeks old today! She saw Dr. McCain today for her 2 month visit. I couldn't believe that it was already time for this. She had a couple of shots today as well. The Dr. is super pleased with her weight and said that it is ok for me to let her sleep up to 6 hours at night now.

WEIGHT: 9 lbs & 4 oz
LENGTH: 21.75 in
HEAD SIZE: 14.5 in

Of course she is stretching on the scales!
Hanging out with her JJ
All done and ready to leave!
Reese still isn't a fan of Hobby Lobby. I attempted to take her in there again today and as soon as her car seat hit the buggy she started crying. Maybe it just always ends up being a bad time of day for her and hopefully it will get better. JJ took this picture on our way home. We ran errands all day. Reese was pooped!

I was trying to get her to be adjusted to having a hair band on. I just took the bow off and left it on her. I also found these arm "jingles" today at Babies R Us. It looks like she is working out! 


Totally exhausted after such a LONG day! Reese hung out with JJ while Joe and I went out for dinner.
Thinking even in her sleep :-)

No comments: