Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

1 month TO GO...

I am just NOW posting my belly picture that I took Friday. I don't feel that it has changed much since the week before.
35 weeks & 2 days
I put a ribbon around my stomach right at my belly button and this is what it measured...
35 weeks & 5 days
I have definitely been going through some "nesting" over the weekend. I could NOT stop until I completed my TO DO list on Friday even though I was so tired. I have been washing all of Reese's clothes, bibs, burp cloths, blankets, etc over the past couple of days also.


I have had a lot of energy since Thursday but haven't been able to get to sleep at a decent time in several nights. I hope to change that tonight...

Today is April 23rd! 
until Reese's official DUE DATE

Joe has cleaned the carpets in the nursery and they look great. Our green couch has come in and we will have it delivered this weekend. Everything is slowly coming together! 

2 comments:

Big Joe said...

As they say on the gameshows:
"Reese Jackson! Come on down!

Linnéa i Colorado said...

Soo exiting!!!