-I guess she is trying to do a little CrossFit since I haven't been lately.
-She has the hiccups almost daily (which I think are cute and hope that they don't irritate her).
-My belly has been "dropping" some during the past week and it's pretty noticeable to the girls at work also.
Some of the girls even saw my belly actually moving! We are all amazed at how fast my due date is approaching.
A few pictures from last weekend:
I had a baby shower on Sunday in Thomasville. Many great friends and family were there to celebrate Reese's upcoming arrival. I got SO many nice and much needed gifts. The snacks were SO cute and girly!
Me and my wonderful hostesses
![]() |
| Guestbook |
Sunday was the first time that Joe's family made it to my parents house in Thomasville. All of the "boys" stayed at there while us ladies had fun at the shower for a couple of hours. I was so happy to have them all there.


No comments:
Post a Comment