Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Jack is 2 months old + Wellness Visit

I can't believe Jack is already 2 months old. He is such a sweet baby and loves his mama! He likes to be held. He is a good sleeper but most nights he still gets up every 3-4 hours to eat. I generally will only swaddle his lower body at night. He took his arms out from day 1 so I just stopped trying to include them.

He rolled over from front to back on January 2nd and we both missed it!

He is smiling and cooing more and more the past few days! I love it!

He loves looking (and smiling) at ceiling fans right now.

Jack is wearing a size 1 diaper and still in a few newborn and some 0-3 months clothes. 

Our monthly photo session pictures:

Love that lip!

Video of Jack smiling


2 month Wellness Visit

On the scales

Weight: 10 lbs & 12.8 oz
Length: 20 inches

It was 21 degrees when we left for his appointment this morning so we to bundle him up good! I think he was worn out after getting his shots so he was snoozing when we got back home. 

No comments: