Yesterday afternoon was our first experience having pictures taken with Reese since she started walking. I had all these wonderful picture visions in my head and ideas from pinterest. Reese kisses Joe and I with awesome sound affects, kisses my belly at home, picks her shirt up to show her belly button, plus more sweet things.
Well... I learned very quickly that a toddler having open space to run and explore wants to do just that. She doesn't want to be held and smile on command for anyone. Reese was happy doing what she wanted and I just hoped that was good enough for us to capture some of the pictures I wanted! I was a nervous wreck wondering if we got ANY pictures of the three (4) of us with Reese actually paying attention until Amanda sent me this "preview." Amanda was wonderful and patient plus got Reese's full attention (at times) with her singing! I think she was best at "I'm a Little Teapot" and that was Reese's favorite! Amanda Pair also took our first maternity pictures last April and our family pictures last November.
I look forward to seeing the rest of what memories she captured soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment